"And whoever does not provide for relatives, and especially for family members, has denied the faith and is worst than an unbeliever." [1 Timothy 5:8]
- What is my belief regarding providing for family members?
- Have I helped family members who were in genuine need of basic necessities?
- Have I provided for my aging parents?
- Do I still provide for my aging parents?
- Do I close my eyes to some needy family members?
- How do I provide? (Financially, material goods, transportation)
- Do I see recognition for my good works?
- Do I advertise to others what I have done?