"And pointing to his disciples, Jesus said, 'Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.'" [Matthew 12:49-50]
- Am I related to Jesus?
- Am I a brother, sister or mother to Jesus?
- Do I obey the Will of the Father in Heaven?
- Do I obey the 10 Commandments?
- Do I practice the Catholic faith, including going to Church on Sunday and days of obligation?
- Do I accept every teaching of the Catholic Church without exception?
- Do I defend the Catholic faith?
- Do I spread the Catholic faith, by my words and actions, as required by the Sacrament of Confirmation?
- Do I support my Church?