"Holy Father, protect them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one, as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them in your name that you have given me." [John 17:11-12]
- What did Jesus mean by the words that He says to God the Father "your name that you have given me?"
- Does this mean that the name of Jesus is also the name of the Father?
- Is this similar to when a person dies? The person once known as "Paul" in his physical body on earth is now known as "Paul" in spirit in Heaven?
- How does the above reflection relate to "For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell..." [Col. 1:19] and "For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily..." [Col. 2:9]
- If the fullness of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit dwelled in Jesus, do all three Divine Presences of the Blessed Trinity share the same name of Jesus?