"Very truly, I tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of God without being born from above." [John 3:3]
- What did Jesus mean by "no one can see the Kingdom of God..."?
- Jesus did not say "enter". He said "see". Does that mean that one's judgment takes place outside the Kingdom of God?
- Does it mean that does who are condemned will never see what the Kingdom of God looks like? Therefore they will never know what they are missing.
- Am I born from above? Have I been baptised as commanded by Jesus?
- Those around me, my loved ones, are they baptised?
- Why did Jesus say "Very truly, I tell you." Everytime He used these words, He appeared to be placing a great emphasis on what He was saying.
- Will I ever see the Kingdom of God? Why do I believe that I will?