Q. 1. It is my understanding that each month of the liturgical year has a particular significance. Can you explain that to me?
A. 1. Most likely, you have heard it said that "May is the month of Mary." Equally, every month has a dedication attached to it. Such dedications are:
01. January is devoted to the Holy Name of Jesus,
02. February to the Holy Family,
03. March to St. Joseph,
04. April to the Blessed Sacrament,
05. May to the Blessed Virgin,
06. June to the Sacred Heart,
07. July to the Precious Blood,
08. August to the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
09. September to Our Lady of Sorrows,
10. October to the Holy Rosary,
11. November to the Holy Souls in Purgatory, and
12. December to the Immaculate Conception.