Q. 1. What are the 14 Stations of the Cross?
A. 1. The 14 Stations of the cross are:
1. Jesus is Condemned to Die.
2. Jesus is Made to Bear His Cross.
3. Jesus Falls the First Time.
4. Jesus Meets His Mother.
5. Simon Helps Jesus Carry His Cross.
6. Veronica Wipes Jesus' Face.
7. Jesus Falls the Second Time.
8. Jesus Meets the Women of Jerusalem.
9. Jesus Falls the Third Time.
10. Jesus is Stripped.
11. Jesus is Nailed to the Cross.
12. Jesus Dies on the Cross.
13. Jesus is Taken Down from the Cross.
14. Jesus is Laid in the Tomb.