Q. 1. What are the New Year Resolutions that Pope Francis recommended during 2015?
A. 1. The following is the list:
• “Take care of your spiritual life, your relationship with God, because this is the backbone of everything we do and everything we are.”
• “Take care of your family life, giving your children and loved ones not just money, but most of all your time, attention and love.”
• “Take care of your relationships with others, transforming your faith into life and your words into good works, especially on behalf of the needy.”
• “Be careful how you speak, purify your tongue of offensive words, vulgarity and worldly decadence.”
• “Heal wounds of the heart with the oil of forgiveness, forgiving those who have hurt us and medicating the wounds we have caused others.”
• “Look after your work, doing it with enthusiasm, humility, competence, passion and with a spirit that knows how to thank the Lord.”
• “Be careful of envy, lust, hatred and negative feelings that devour our interior peace and transform us into destroyed and destructive people.”
• “Watch out for anger that can lead to vengeance; for laziness that leads to existential euthanasia; for pointing the finger at others, which leads to pride; and for complaining continually, which leads to desperation.”
• “Take care of brothers and sisters who are weaker … the elderly, the sick, the hungry, the homeless and strangers, because we will be judged on this.”
• "Making sure your Christmas is about Jesus and not about shopping."