Q. 1. I just moved into a new State. How do I go about finding a Catholic Church?
A. 1. The traditional way of find a local Roman Catholic Church is as follows:
• Get a telephone directory.
• Look in the yellow pages under "Churches."
• In that category, look for "Catholic Church."
• If there is a reference to a Cathedral or a Chancery Office, call that telephone number.
• Ask to speak to someone who can inform you to what Church/Parish you belong based on your address. That's it!
If you are using a computer or other electronic technology, do the following:
• Type in [your city/town] + "Roman Catholic." You should get a listing of Catholic Churches in your area.
• Telephone one of them and ask the person if they can help you in finding out to what Church/Parish you belong to based on your address.
• Then ask for the telephone number of that Church/Parish. That's it!