1. Begin your studies with a prayer to the Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus Christ, asking for the Holy Spirit to enlighten you to understand the truths that are being taught in the course that you are studying.
2. Read the entire text of the course. If you are have difficulty understanding certain sections, ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten you and then read that part a second time.
3. When you have finished studying the entire text, write the Exam of 25 questions. It can be obtained by clicking on 'HERE' at the end of each course. If necessary, you may refer to the text to ensure that you will have the correct answer.
4. If you wish to have your Exam corrected, please mail it with the registration fee by regular postal mail. Do not send it by Registered Mail. Mail it to:
Catholic Doors Ministry
P.O. Box 7615
S7K 4R4, Canada
Exams received without the FULL AMOUNT of the Registration Fee are returned to the sender.
5. Your Exam will be corrected within a few days. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for the corrected Exam to be returned to you.
6. When your Exam is returned to you, you will be issued a beautiful 8 1/2 x 11 inches "Certificate of Completion".
7. If you have any questions regarding this course, please feel free to correspond with the instructor by adding your questions to the Optional Section of the Exam. The instructor will be pleased to answer your questions.