CATHOLIC DOORS MINISTRY present the Exam for the Bible Course,
"THE GRACE OF GOD"
Name _________________________________________ Exam Marks (______%)
City/Town ____________________________ State/Province ________________
Zip/Postal Code __________________ Country ___________________________
Office Use Only: _____________________________________________________
Enter your choice of answer on the line _____, either a, b or c.
1. What is the human being able to do through the gift
of sanctifying grace? _____
a. He become a Christian.
b. He receives eternal life.
c. He can enjoy a daily personal relationship with God.
2. There are how many types of grace? _____
3. How much does the grace of God cost? _____
a. It is a gift of God.
b. Ten percent of one's earnings.
c. The Christian has to work to earn it.
4. In the Bible, what is the grace of God compared to? _____
a. The light.
c. Living water.
5. Does the Christian deserve the sanctifying grace of
c. It depends on individual situations.
6. Sanctifying grace must not be understood to be what? _____
a. Undeserved favour.
b. Freely given.
c. The love of God or God Himself.
7. Justification includes... (Give the right answer.) _____
a. The remission of sin, the birth of the new creation,
and the spiritual growth of the Christian.
b. Instant salvation by faith in Christ.
c. Eternally being made right in the eyes of God.
8. When the Christian is justified at Baptism, of what
sins is he cleansed? _____
a. Past sins.
b. Future sins.
c. Past and future sins.
9. How does a Christian become a heir to God's eternal
a. By Baptism alone.
b. By persisting in the faith.
c. By believe in Jesus Christ alone.
10. Where did Christ deposit the fullness of the means of
a. In faith.
b. In the Church.
c. In the Christian's spiritual life.
11. What is the grace of God called when the Christian
will know God as God knows Himself? _____
12. A virtue does not... (Give the right answer) _____
a. Sanctify the Christian.
b. Give an inclination to do good.
c. Strengthen the abilities of the Christian.
13. What does a Christian need to experience grace? _____
a. Trust his own feelings.
b. A spiritual experience.
14. What is unique about actual grace? _____
a. Once received, it remains within the Christian.
b. It comes and goes.
c. It is only received once in the life of the
15. Before the Christian can receive faith as a gift of
God, he must receive 'what' from God to inspire him
into action? _____
a. The grace of God.
c. Divine love.
16. Why are some believers Christians by name only? _____
a. They place the will of God first.
b. They resist the grace of God.
c. They place their desires last.
17. Through the grace of God, the Christian participates
in the life of... _____
a. The three Persons of the Trinity.
b. Jesus Christ.
c. The Holy Spirit.
18. The grace of 'Charism' is intended for... _____
a. The good of the believer.
b. The common good of all to build the Church.
c. The common good of the world.
19. Is God's grace sufficient for the Christian, God's
power making the Christian perfect in weakness? _____
c. On some occasions.
20. Which statement is true? _____
a. God provides more grace than the Christian needs
to do His work.
b. God provides insufficient grace for the Christian
to do His work.
c. God provides exactly what every Christian needs.
21. What two sacraments are called the sacraments of the
a. Matrimony and the Holy Orders.
b. Penance and the anointing of the sick.
c. Baptism and Penance.
22. Which sacraments increase the grace with the receiver? _____
a. The sacrament of the dead.
b. The sacrament of the living.
c. Both "a" and "b".
23. Work without prayer is... _____
24. What kind of grace is given to the credit of the
a. Actual grace.
b. Habitual grace.
c. Meriting grace.
25. Do all the Christians receive the same amount of
meriting grace? _____
c. It is impossible to know the answer to this
Tell us! (Optional)
What did you like about this course?
Have you learned something you did not know before?
How did you learn about Catholic Doors Ministry?
To submit your question, please send it to our: EMAIL ADDRESS (On the subject line: Indicate "FAQ" for "Frequently Asked Questions.")